Brain Box Media training: CUSTOM MADE, ACCURATE AND REALISTIC.
After a customized media training you will appear sharper and more focused in the media and you will be a better speaker. Through feedback, guidance and best practices of our media experts.
Learn it by doing it. And again! Within fifteen minutes, the first participant in the media training stands in front of the camera. Therefore, you'll do a lot of practical exercises, and receive lots of analysis and feedback. You will be trained by experienced media trainers who made their mark in journalism and/or communications.
Interviews for radio, television, large and small print media, via telephone or with a journalist writing a background story? In a real television studio, on location, or online? During the Brain Box media training you practice all media aspects, depending on your learning needs and relevance in your work.
Brain Box works with top coaches who have all made their mark in the media and/or presentation. Many trainers are or were active as a journalist and/or presenter at a leading channel. Even specialists in the field of communication, public speaking, trusted advising and sales represent our group of training professionals.
Would you like us to call you?
Please enter your details.
Number of participants
- Intensive media training with one or two participants
- Team training up to 6 participants
- Media masterclass up to about 15 people
Contents media training
- Appearance and impression; verbal and nonverbal communication
- Creating and using effective key messages
- Responding to journalistic criteria and motives
- Dealing with journalists; do's and don'ts
- Control techniques; mastering the conversation
- Interviews; radio, TV, printed and online press, by phone
- Confrontation, risk and crisis
- Quotable statements: dealing with news media